The LV Archlight 2.0 platform sneaker taps into fashion’s gothic trend with its lace upper, which is complemented by calf-leather trim. This avant-garde model, which was inspired by the cult LV Archlight sneaker, is notable for its graphic rubber outsole. Its oversized tongue is embellished with an LV Circle accessory in silver-tone metal.
- Oversized rubber outsole (5 cm / 2 inches)
- LV Circle accessory on the tongue
- LV Initials on the outsole
- Made in Italy
– Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
– In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
– Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
– Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
– Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
– To maintain its appearance, do not rub it.
– Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
– It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.