Inspired by racewear, the Run 55 sneaker is characterized by its lifted rubber outsole, which offers optimum comfort and bounce. On this version, which is crafted from a mix of materials including technical mesh, the sporty aesthetic is balanced by metallic gold leather trim. This model is notable for its many signature details, including a Monogram-canvas strap at the back.
- Mix of materials
- Lifted rubber outsole
- LV Circle on the tongue
- Louis Vuitton-engraved eyelets
- Louis Vuitton signature and Monogram Flowers on the laces
- Louis Vuitton signature on the side
- LV Initials on the front
- Louis Vuitton signature, LV Initials and Monogram Flowers on the back
- LV Initials and Monogram Flowers under the outsole
- Made in Italy
Your shoes are crafted from two or more of the materials below:
– Fabric: clean with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
– Suede leather or nubuck: to maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
– Smooth or grained leather: clean with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
– Glazed leather: clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
– Metallic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth.
– Exotic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth, then apply a quality colorless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
Keep your shoes in the felt pouch provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.